Sunday, April 6

email to church family




Hi everyone,
Seeing all these prayers makes me sad and and happy all at the same time. Why does it make me sad? Because I am missing the Tuesday night prayer time. This is something that I really feel is important for our church in order that we grow (spiritually) and are sure to walk in the direction God has in mind for us. I'm happy because we ARE a church that prays. I admit that sometimes I am impatient while during church the list grows and grows but I realize this is the enemy telling me this. And I read this list of prayers and am thankful I belong to a family of believers where I am comfortable - where everyone is comfortable with sharing their needs. Who cares how long the list grows? I feel certain that God is smiling down upon our little church family and he is blessed.

Pastor Ron, I will share this with you for everyone to hear because we all need lifting up now and then. I was having a conversation with one of my sons and he said to me. (And I have it all mixed up the WAY he said it, but the jist of it was): I really think Pastor Ron is awesome. I mean, look at everything he has done for our family. He is so down to earth and well, just a regular person but yet you can just tell he loves the Lord. I believe he is right for our church. I have so much respect for him. These are the words from an 18 year old. :0) (I hope it's OK to put this here for all to see, but it's important that people know-I think)

I'll be gone again on Tuesday night. Pray for me (and Dean) for we are both working out of town and both wish to be there. I thought about asking to change the time but then it would conflict with someone else's schedule. And we won't have to be working like this forever. Anyhow, I just wanted to share that with you all.

We love you and will be praying for you Tim. :0) (Tim will be leading the service this Sunday)You will do awesome! (as usual) :0)

Blessings! And blessings for this beautiful day of sunshine! Dean and I are going riding on the bike today-our first cruise of the summer!

Sal

No comments: