Wednesday, July 9

"crack pots"

We are all just a bunch of "crack pots"! That's what we discovered in prayer Tuesday night. I gotta tell ya, if you aren't there; you are REALLY missing out! You can just feel the Holy Spirit moving! I never know how to pray and am pretty intimidated sometimes. Yet on Tuesday night it just doesn't matter! It was really awesome because Pastor Ron, Tim, Caroline and Bonnie walked around the neighborhood handing out flyers re: Gleaners and they each had the opportunity to pray with someone! Pam and I came later and were fortunate enough to hear their stories. Maybe these people are not coming to our church on Sunday. Maybe they aren't going anywhere yet. But we are having an impact! There is no way that we are not! Guys, I mean everyone, this is what church is all about! It's NOT about the Sunday morning service! It's about all those days in between. It's about us being cracked and letting our light shine through! Building trust, building relationships. For the past few months I feel as though I sealed up my pot. And I don't even know how it happened! And last night God took a hammer to me and broke me all to pieces. I need Him so much. But we all need each other too! I know that we have been going through some tough times with Pastor Ron losing his mom and well; just so many needs within our family. But He is faithful. We are ALL growing in Him! Let's always remember to pray each and every day. All the time. We were so red hot and on fire Feb, March and April and then warm weather hit and well...just look at our blog and how many posts there are for May....Let's light that fire once again! Let's not let the enemy sell us his lies. I just know we are about to explode so you had all better be ready!

Thank you so much Pam for this picture and this reminder to us that we are all just a bunch of crack pots! Please pray more often! You have such a beautiful and a powerful gift! Sal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Sally!

I love the new format of the blog as well. Thanks for keeping up with it.

R