Monday, February 25

Loving?

It was brought to our attention that while we brag about being a church of 'love' and that we 'love and welcome everyone' there have been visitors-recently even-who did not feel that 'love'. What can we do to remedy this? I can say that I personally will look for someone new every Sunday and be sure to welcome them. I want to take that on as my responsibility. Maybe that's why God made me a sales person? :-) Who knows? We can all try to be better at noticing others but I think I (my family) will go ahead and take charge here. Let's pray that no one steps foot inside our church thinking we are not welcoming them again. And let's be careful what we say about ourselves as well.

As the ladies studied in Bible class...Love is patient, love is kind....it does not boast, it is not proud.......love never fails

1 corinthians 13:4 God bless........Sal

No comments: