Monday, March 3

Testing the Water

From Tim

OK, I found my way this far!!
Just getting my feet wet - I don't have my Beach Boys shirt on yet.

Two things that I like to do when I can get my turn on the lap top at night. I like to play music from My Space artists, and read through some old favorite web sites and try new links.

On My Space - Parachute Band (I love their first song - Mercy)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58927532

On Blogs David Trotters' (Revolution Long Beach) (so that is another name taken) has an interesting "discipleship" book "I Will"
http://www.iwillmovement.com/

2 comments:

Sally said...

Very exciting that you finally got yourself into the water! Now you need to hop on that board and start surfing! Oh, that's right, you already surf-the web, that is. :-)

Allendale Community Church said...

OK, look out this is new to me.

Now, on the "I Will" link select "Teaching Films" and "click here" to see a lot about an amazing church. It is RCA! and is in the area of my work so if I ever go back to Cally I want to check it out.

So here is a church name
Restoration Allendale.

The first of several?

TjM