Sunday, March 23

Easter Today

This morning I read the Easter Story in all four Gospels. And then while singing He is risen I couldn't help but feel so much love for Him because He died for me. And when Pastor Ron said that even if I was the only one here on earth, He still would have come so that He could die for my sins. How powerful and personal that was for me. I want that and wish for that every day of my life. That personal feeling. Because it is so powerful. Thank you Christ for loving me even when I fail to show my love for you...
Sal

1 comment:

Allendale Community Church said...

Yes, I was touched by the message too today. It really hit me how Jesus was there even for Thomas with all his doubts and that Jesus is there for me even when I doubt he can help me with something. Thank you Jesus for being there for me. I ask you today to help me with my doubts. Help me not to believe my doubts nor doubt my belief in your resurrection power.
I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!!

Caroline