Tuesday, March 4

Acts 4:24, 29-30

"They raised their voices together in prayer to God" (v 24)

"Sovereign Lord,...you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them...now Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus"

When under attack, when facing a new challenge, in all seasons, in all times, call on the name of the Lord, and he will help you-Jim Cymbala, Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire (Great Read!)

We are ready! Name the time and the place and Dean and I will be there. My schedule is too crazy, so don't work around me, but if I can't be there-Dean will try to be. We need to do this. :0)
Sal/Dean

3 comments:

Allendale Community Church said...

That is a great book.

So far it is looking Like Tuesday nights are the best option, but I will get back to you as soon as I know more. RH

Sally said...

tuesday's are good!

Allendale Community Church said...

Let us know too.
Isn't today Tuesday?

T/C